Since 2008, The Marble Group has worked very closely with a number of main contractors and blue-chip construction companies. These include Higgins, Ellmers, Kier, Mullaley, Galliford Try and Durkan Group.
We regularly save contractors money by supplying the worktops direct instead of them getting one package from a kitchen supplier that subcontracts the works. We have a team of in-house Quantity Surveyors and estimators that are extremely responsive. When we are extremely busy we also use professional quantity surveying consultancy AG Surveying based in Hertfordshire who assist with our estimating and commercial management.
We specialise tiling contracts, bespoke works and worktops and have recently supplied and fitted 2,000 square metres of stone for The Byrne Group at a project known as One Highgate.
We are CHAS registered and have all appropriate insurances and requirements to fulfil the obligation of most of the projects that you guys do.
The Marble Group carries out many developments for construction companies, but before we could do this we had to make sure our company met the recognised standards required by any organisation looking to employ our services as a contractor.
The Marble Group takes Health and Safety seriously and it is our intention to take care of our employees, customers, visitors and all parties involved in the activities of The Marble Group.
The Marble Group takes steps to meet its responsibilities including:
- Maintaining safe and healthy working conditions and systems of working.
- Providing adequate control of the risks to the health and safety arising from the activities of the company.
- Providing and maintaining plant and equipment used at the required safety levels.
- Ensuring safe handling, storage and transport of materials and substances.
- Providing information, instruction and supervision for employees with constant consultation with our employees on matters affecting Health and Safety.
- Ensuring all employees are competent to do their tasks with the support of adequate training.
- Monitoring safety performance for the maintenance of agreed standards.
- Reviewing and revising of policy and procedure as necessary at regular intervals.
The Marble Group appoints individuals within the organisation responsible Health and Safety. Detailed arrangements for the management of Health and Safety can be found in the company’s Health and Safety Manual.
We intend to achieve compliance with statutory responsibilities for Health and Safety as a minimum and aim to achieve best practice where possible through a system of continual improvement. Risk assessments are regularly carried out, reviewed annually and are documented.
- Health & Safety Arrangements
- Safety Policy Statement
- Work Equipment Procedures
- Health & Safety Training
- Employee Consultation Arrangements
- First Aid Provision
- Fire Emergency Procedures & Fire Risk Assessments
- Display Screen Equipment Assessments
- Manual Handling Assessments
- Electrical Safety & PAT Testing
- Risk Assessments & COSHH Assessments
- Method Statements
- Asbestos Awareness Training and Management
- Health Surveillance Arrangements
- Accident Reporting Procedures
- Work Equipment Inspections & Maintenance
- Personal Protective Equipment PPE
- Access to a Competent Health and Safety Advisor
- Contractor Management & Competence Assessment
- Workplace Safety Inspections
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Monitoring Audit & Review Procedures
We are able to carry out packages that range from £20,000 to £5,000,000.