You probably spend more time in the kitchen than most other rooms in the house, whether it’s preparing meals, enjoying family dinners or entertaining friends. Because of this you want a kitchen that looks the part, but more importantly you want worktops that can stand up to the huge amount of use that they are bound to get over a number of years.
This is where your choice of material is vital when it comes to achieving not just the appearance but the durability of your worktop. That’s one of the main reasons quartz is a good option for a worktop. Compac worktops, for example, are incredibly durable – just as well because the last thing you want when your friends drop by is a worktop covered in chips and scratches.
Quartz units, like the ones provided by Caesarstone worktops, are very easy to maintain as well as being extremely hard wearing. These worktops consist of 90 per cent natural stone with the remaining 10 per cent being made up of artificial ingredients like glues and resins. The crushed quartz and artificial ingredients are mixed together under high heat and pressure and are polished or honed to give a finish that’s just perfect for your kitchen. The end result is a lovely, smooth worktop that lacks natural imperfections that granite worktops might possess. It’s also easier to maintain.
In addition to the practical benefits of a quartz worktop, products such as popular Silestone worktops are available in a huge range of colours to fit into any kitchen. They also last a long time so, in the long run, you won’t need to be renewing your units too regularly, especially if you choose a neutral colour that will fit in with most types of décor.
Take a quick look online and you will be pleasantly surprised at the amount of suppliers who are providing low cost, durable, kitchen worktops to suit all colour schemes and designs. They really can be cheaper than you think and if you use The Marble Group, you can get one step closer to obtaining your dream kitchen!
Get in touch with the Marble Group for more information on 0800 652 2013 / 020 8216 2041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve completed commerical work at Waldorf Astoria, Harrods and more.