The Marble Group takes Health and Safety seriously and it is our intention to take care of our employees, customers, visitors and all parties involved in the activities of The Marble Group.
The Marble Group takes steps to meet its responsibilities including:
- Maintaining safe and healthy working conditions and systems of working.
- Providing adequate control of the risks to the health and safety arising from the activities of the company.
- Providing and maintaining plant and equipment used at the required safety levels.
- Ensuring safe handling, storage and transport of materials and substances.
- Providing information, instruction and supervision for employees with constant consultation with our employees on matters affecting Health and Safety.
- Ensuring all employees are competent to do their tasks with the support of adequate training.
- Monitoring safety performance for the maintenance of agreed standards.
- Reviewing and revising of policy and procedure as necessary at regular intervals.
The Marble Group appoints individuals within the organisation responsible Health and Safety. Detailed arrangements for the management of Health and Safety can be found in the company’s Health and Safety Manual.
We intend to achieve compliance with statutory responsibilities for Health and Safety as a minimum, and aim to achieve best practice where possible through a system of continual improvement. Risk assessments are regularly carried out, reviewed annually and are documented.
Employees are reminded of their personal responsibility for Health and Safety and the need to comply with the companies’ policy and procedure.